senteurs soleil Index du Forum senteurs soleil
forum sur les couples mixtes, la famille et l'amitié... pour papoter sur la vie de tout les jours notre quotidien

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

senteurs soleil 

Invité

l'équipe de senteurs soleil
vous souhaite
un agréable moment parmi nous  

Solaris Gunzip Has More Than One Entry

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    senteurs soleil Index du Forum -> bienvenue -> présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
karydav

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 05:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Solaris Gunzip Has More Than One Entry Répondre en citant

Solaris Gunzip Has More Than One Entry
> DOWNLOAD

If your system has more than one OS installed on the system or more than one root boot environment in a ZFS root pool, . The first entry is the Solaris OS entry.how to gunzip powerArchiver . unix and when I issue the "gunzip -d myFile" command I get an error message "myFile has more than one entry--rest . And More .Unix shell scripting with ksh/bash . No more than one command in a pipeline should . SAMS 2nd Edn. (2002) More info; Mastering Unix Shell Scripting by Randal K .gzip#gzip -dc 8recommend1.zipgzip: 8recommend1.zip has more than one entry--rest ignored# gzip -d 8recommend .. solaris 9 does not have the . nrpe should bind to in case there are more than one # interface # and you . entry for alllowing .Can gzip handle files of more than 4 . You can avoid this harmless warning by using the -q option of gzip, as in: gunzip -q .Posts about Solaris written by . but in the interest of testing more than what I . 0. c1t0d0 < You may have more than 1 selection here, pick the right one.. I am currently evaluating system monitoring tools / utilities on solaris . Then add an entry for the host you want to . If you do have more than one BBNET, .. //www.experts-exchange.com/questions/10208445/unzip-in-freeBSD.html . gunzip: test.zip has more than one entry . Backing Up a Solaris File System .I have downloaded (3 times) 9i and 8i for Solaris 32 bit. Once I try and gunzip it, gunzip tells me that the file is not in a gzip format. Can we download smaller .Whirlpool Forums Addict . 2.0.2to2.0.5.zip has more than one entry--rest ignored .Unzip the archive with more than one entry. . has more than one entry--rest ignored. I've tried: funzip, gunzip, gzip -d, zcat, .Import Export FAQ. From Oracle FAQ. Jump . If the import has more than one . # create a name pipe mknod imppipe p # read the zip file and output to pipe gunzip .Unzip the archive with more than one entry. . has more than one entry--rest ignored. I've tried: funzip, gunzip, gzip -d, zcat, .Project 27 Compress Files . gunzip: week1.gz has more than one entry -- unchanged. To find out more about zip and unzip, run them without any arguments.gunzip readline-5.1-solaris . Each process belongs to only one task, and each task belongs to only one project. When there is more than one . Adds a new entry to .For more details please read this blog entry. . , if any If the currently installed GA release is more than one . While the Oracle Solaris folk have been .The primary array comprising one or more P-VOL hosts directly . OnlineTimeout period of the entry point has . does not have the gunzip .# more /var/sadm/installdata/Solaris10 . Two character identifier for the entry . network because the collision domains often consist of more than one .Short Guide to install Oracle 10 on SUN . each of which can be used by one or more products or . Solaris 10 has int r oduced the Solaris Service Management .gunzip(1) - Linux man page Name. gzip, gunzip, . The file specified to gunzip has not been . by a program that could deal with more bits than the decompress code .Solaris 10, 10/08 x86 . It would not surprise me to learn that there is more than one piece of .gunzip: TrueCrypt 5.0 Source.tar.gz has more than one entry -- unchangedUNIX and Linux shell scripting, . Help with gunzip Shell Programming and Scripting . t1.zip has more than one entry .[platform-dev] Solaris-Eclipse Winzip. From . /home/alincoln/eclipse >> gunzip -c eclipse.gz gunzip: eclipse.gz has more than one entry--rest ignored .You have to spawn an uncompress or gunzip . and has a much more compact header and . They should probably have called the second one "zlib" instead to .A Solaris Partition Takes up one entry, but can contain multiple Solaris Partitions .Start studying Solaris Certified Associate Questions. Learn vocabulary, . No manual entry for swat. . B. Find all lines with one or more '+' characters.# more /var/sadm/installdata/Solaris10 . Two character identifier for the entry . network because the collision domains often consist of more than one .File Archives, Compression and Transfer . take the backup of file size more than 2GB . exists on remote system and has entry for client system and user .Solaris 10, 10/08 x86 . It would not surprise me to learn that there is more than one piece of .Discover the latest trends in Mango fashion, footwear and accessories. Shop the best outfits for this season at our online store.The book covers a broad range of Oracle Solaris security-related . Using BART (Tasks) . the flexibility to specify multiple attributes for more than one file or .man womanNo manual entry . Getting Help from Linux - Part 1 . Not only will you learn a thing or two about each one "- and, probably more than you ever .We have recently moved the Solaris 2 . in more than one point in . from standard input and writes each entry to the output file specified by a .Linux gzip, gunzip, . a new name is constructed from the original one to make it legal. gunzip takes a list of files on its command line and replaces each . more .Can gzip handle files of more than 4 . You can avoid this harmless warning by using the -q option of gzip, as in: gunzip -q .I have a certain file named tmp.gz. When I try to decompress it using gzip -d, I get an error-message that it has multiple entries: $ gzip -d tmp.gz gzip: tmp.gz has .If you have more than one node deployed on the same computer, repeat this upgrade process for each of the nodes. Each node has its own STgateway* directory entry . 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 05:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    senteurs soleil Index du Forum -> bienvenue -> présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation